Rock @ L

Life is too hectic once you are in a B-School of the stature of IIML (No, I am not bragging when I say that). Watch out what is happening in the life of a fresher, straight from an UG college to a B-School and struggling for survival here.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life at Hell (Chapter 1)

"Raman, please do not do it. Open the door. Have you gone mad!"
Either the frequency of the tone was ultra-sonic or I was not able to hear it. There are some moments in your life when you reach a stage which I term as the moment of reality. It is a feeling which you can either get when you are in the final stage of orgasm, or you are in the transition stage of getting drunk. The solutions to all problem dawn on you and you make decisions of your life time.
I was in that stage although I was not drunk at all. Nothing seemed so crystal clear before. A psycho, as they used to refer to me, was not all that a sucker. He was courageous and determined. Determined enough to end his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home