Rock @ L

Life is too hectic once you are in a B-School of the stature of IIML (No, I am not bragging when I say that). Watch out what is happening in the life of a fresher, straight from an UG college to a B-School and struggling for survival here.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Reminiscence....


The passing out batch of IIT was having dinner in the Orchid. It was past midnight. Oh! I still cannot forgo the euphoria. It was great! the fourth year at IIT. Never in the whole year did I take all my meals of the day in the mess. We had a party time. People around were getting plum jobs, cracking CAT (I happened to be one of them, a BLACKI as they say, still I am here, at L), getting schols from US Univs. This treat was funded by the whole passing out batch of our own wing, the Screw Drivers as we used to call ourselves.

Well I will be filling out the whole space if I decide to write about IIT here. Will continue later. Well, the person in the photograph is obviously me (or else why will I put the snap in my space. I am poiting towards the cricket bat having signatures of all the team members of the great aussie team when they arrived in India for some damn series. The date in the bottom right corner is misleading. Camera had some fault which could not be rectified till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home